- Dragon continues to focus on the fascinating world of Israeli vehicles in its 1/35 scale kit range. After previously releasing its very first 2-in-1 kit depicting a Magach 1 / Magach 2 tank as used by the Israel Defense Forces (IDF), Dragon is now able to offer a Magach 3 as part of its exciting Six-Day War series.
- A whole range of Magachs based on both the M48 and M60 were introduced. The Magach 3 was a modernized M48A1/A2C/A3 tank.
- Among the improvements were fitting of a British L7 105mm main gun (instead of the original 90mm gun), upgraded communications, a 750hp Continental AVDS-1790-2A diesel engine coupled to an Allison CD-850-6 automatic transmission, and a low-profile commander’s cupola.
- This 1/35 scale kit inherits many of the excellent features of Dragon’s existing M48 model, but it has been suitably modified to represent a Magach 3 tank serving in the IDF.
- It incorporates 105mm main gun and the mantlet with its weatherproof cover made from DS to ensure maximum realism.
- The accurately shaped turret has subtle texture and embossed casting numbers.
- It also includes metal tow cables metal wire with new photo-etched brackets.
- Additionally, there’s a generous selection of photo-etched parts for delicate elements, plus the tank uses one-piece tracks made from DS for added convenience.
- This is an incredibly detailed kit of the Israeli Magach 3 tank and, thanks to its combination of high quality and ease of construction, it is a most welcome entry into Dragon’s Six-Day War collection.
- Scale 1/35