- This is a 1/48 Scale Messerschmitt Me262 A-1a Plastic Model Kit from Tamiya.
- With Allied bombing raids on the homeland rapidly intensifying, the Luftwaffe proposed the hastened development of the revolutionary Me262 A-1a jet fighter/interceptor. Ace-piloted A-1a Fighters packed with deadly armaments of four Mk108 30mm cannons, as well as W.Gr21 and R4M air-to-air rockets continued to threaten Allied aircraft until the end of the war.
- Medium grey plastic pieces molded to sprue trees.
- Clear pieces for canopy included.
- Single seat cockpit.
- Recessed panel lines give authentic look.
- Detailed cockpit and landing gear.
- Realistic exhaust nozzles and engine nacelles.
- Full armament package.
- Detailed pictorial instructions.
OPTIONS: One decal sheet with markings for three aircraft:
1: Major Sinner’s plane “Green 1”.
2: Oberstleutnant Heinz Bar “Red 13”, III./EJG2, Lechfeld,
3; Unteroffizier Johann-Karl Muller “Red S”, JV44, Brandenburg-
Briest, March 1945.
-Gray Green, Gray Violet, Light Blue, Bare-Metal Silver, Dark Green, Light Green, Black, Gunmetal, Chrome Silver, Semi-Gloss Black, Clear Green, Clear Red, Titanium Gold, Flat Black, Flat Yellow, Flat Red, Flat Brown, Flat Flesh, RLM Grey, Field Blue, Deck Tan, Metallic Grey, Buff, German Grey, Red Brown.
- Cement for plastics
- Hobby Knife or Sprue Cutter
- Water for Waterslide Decals
- Paint: (See MARKING OPTIONS)
- Paint Brushes
- Pin Vise or Drill
- Glue Tips or Toothpicks
- Scale: 1/48
- Length: 8.7″ (22.1cm)
- Wingspan: 10.4″ (26.4cm)