- This is a 1/35 scale model recreating the French AMX-13 light tank.
- The tank employed an oscillating turret, which was made of two halves, with the gun fitted to the upper half. When it fired, the whole upper half recoiled.
- This design helped facilitate the AMX-13’s auto-loader.
- The tank was produced over the period 1952-1987, and exported to a number of other countries’ militaries, in addition to its use by French forces. Different variants were produced, including 75, 90mm gun, 105mm gun and anti-tank missile AMX-13s.
- The Tamiya model captures all of the details seen on the actual subject, including rubber tracks which depict realistic rubber pads.
- Scale 1/35
- Construction type Assembly kit
- Photo-etch parts Not included
- Decals Included
- Special feature 1 Length: 183mm, width: 72mm.
- Special feature 2 The oscillating turret is beautifully captured with 75mm gun, and features representations of different surface textures.
- Special feature 3 The model can be assembled with the gun and turret in different elevations.
- Special feature 4 Realistic belt-type tracks realistically depict rubber pads.
- Special feature 5 Comes with a commander torso figure for use in the cupola, plus two marking options.
- Special feature 6 Poly caps are embedded in wheel parts to allow rotation.