- This is a 1/35 scale plastic model assembly kit of the Russian self-propelled gun SU-76M.
- The SU-76M filled an important and particularly pressing Soviet need for an effective self-propelled gun against invading German forces after the start of Operation Barbarossa in WWII.
- Based upon the T-70 light tank chassis, it was production-friendly and some 11,000 were manufactured between 1943 and 1945.
- Its 76.2mm ZiS-3 gun helped it to play a valuable part offering supporting fire and as an anti-tank weapon.
- Superior mobility was its calling card, and the SU-76M was also able to operate in close unison with infantry units.
- Exhaustive surveys of a real SU-76M ensure the model accurately captures the open-top self-propelled gun form.
- 76.2mm gun parts breakdown and attachment was inspired by the real vehicle. Poly caps allow movement.
- Realistic assembly type tracks feature one-piece straight sections and jig for construction.
- Contains three figures in authentic pose and comes with two marking options.
- Scale 1/35
- Construction type Assembly kit
- Photo-etch parts Not included
- Decals Included
- Special feature 1 Newly-tooled 1/35 scale plastic model assembly kit.
- Special feature 2 Length: 146mm, width: 78mm.
- Special feature 3 The distinctive SU-76M form with open fighting compartment is accurately captured.
- Special feature 4 Interior details such as the fighting compartment bulkhead and internal armor are authentically depicted.
- Special feature 5 76.2mm gun features parts recreating recoil mechanism, recuperator, operation handles and more, for a highly detailed finish.
- Special feature 6 Track top sections are constructed using the aid of a kit-included jig.
- Special feature 7 Parts are included to recreate 2 shell types.
- Special feature 8 Includes 2 marking options and 3 figures.