This is a plastic model kit of the Bergepanther Ausf.A, a tank recovery vehicle based on the Panther medium tank, and produced to solve a problem caused by the ever-increasing weight of German tanks.
- Multi-part lower hull, upper hull with separate (engine cover and upper platform)
- Drivers interior
- Separate hatches and on-vehicle equipment
- Zimmerit, detailed (engine, exhaust, transmission)
- Winch and crane, brass wire cable, chain, string, rear hull armor plate, support spade
- 7.92mm MG, photo-etch engine grilles
- Running gear (sprockets, idlers, road wheels, jigs, individual tracks and length style tracks plus spares).
- Decals and painting reference for (4) tanks: Western Front, 1945 and 1943; Captured, Bovington, 1945 and Hungary, 1945.
- Scale 1/35