- Skill Level 1
- A miniature version of one of the most popular kits of all time, the Big Bertha. There’s nothing childlike about the Baby Bertha! It’s fun to build and decorate.
- The Baby Bertha is a half-sized version of one of Estes’ most popular rockets, the Big Bertha.
- The Baby Bertha stands just 13 inches making it an ideal Skill Level 1 building experience. High performance and easy to build is this model rocket.
- The Estes Baby Bertha requires assembly and can be built and finished in just a few hours. You can paint it like the package or create your own Go Wild design!
- The kit features the distinctive looking laser cut wood fins, a blow molded nose cone and easy to apply self-stick decals.
- When powered with standard C engines, it can streak to over 575 feet and is easily recovered with a colorful 12 inch preassembled parachute.
- Complete your set of Berthas with the addition of this mini missile today!
- Skill Level 1
- Length: 12.75 in. (32.4 cm)
- Diameter: 1.64 in. (42 mm)
- Estimated Weight: 1.9 oz. (53.9 g)
- Laser cut wood fins, Self-stick Decals, 12 in. (30.5 cm) Parachute Recovery
- Recommended Engines: A8-3 (First Launch), B4-4, B6-4, C6-5
- Projected Max Altitude: 575 ft. (175 m)
Estes model rocketry is recommended for ages 10 and up with adult supervision for those under 12. Unless otherwise specified, all models require assembly. Tools, construction and finishing supplies sold separately. In order to launch, a launch system, model rocket engines, starters and recovery wadding are required – sold separately-unless otherwise specified.