- Skill Level 2
- Wow! Four different engine sizes using the same rocket! See just how high you can make this unique rocket fly without breaking the egg. With the soft yellow cushion in the clear see-through egg capsule, your little eggstronaut is set for the ride! The Eggscaliber launches using standard engines and the D and *E. INCLUDES standard to D Engine Adapter (PN 2317)
- Send an egg into space with the Estes Eggscaliber.
- This eggcellent kit includes a colorful set of self-stick decals that allow you to
personalize your egg however you like.
- Two colorful parachutes (one 12 inch and one 18 inch) will ensure a slow and gentle landing of the egg holder and main rocket.
- Also includes an adapter so you can launch your rocket on standard Estes engines or remove the spacer and you can use our powerful D or *E engines to launch this rocket over 1000 feet.
- The Eggscaliber is also great for science experiments! The Eggscaliber is a Skill Level 2 kit, which requires more skills in building and painting.
- Skill Level 2
- Length: 20 in. (51 cm)
- Diameter: 1 in. (25.4 mm)
- Estimated Weight: 2.6 oz. (74 g) without egg
- Laser Cut Wood Fins, Self-stick Decals, Parachute Recovery, Egg Launcher.
- Recommended Engines: With Egg – B6-2 (First Launch), C6-3, C11-3, D12-3, *E9-4. Without Egg – B4-2 (First Launch), B6-2, C6-5, D12-5, *E9-6
- Projected Max Altitude: 1700 ft. (518 m) without egg
Estes model rocketry is recommended for ages 10 and up with adult supervision for those under 12. Unless otherwise specified, all models require assembly. Tools, construction and finishing supplies sold separately. In order to launch, a launch system, 3/16 in. (5mm) Maxi™ Launch Rod, model rocket engines, starters and recovery wadding are required – sold separately-unless otherwise specified.
*Requires Estes Porta-Pad E and E Launch Controller, when launching E Engines – sold separately.