- AVAILABLE ON-DEMAND* See https://redlinehobby.ca/rc-toys/ for ON-DEMAND ordering details!
- Introduced in 1969, the Chevrolet Blazer was General Motors’ two-door entry into the booming sport utility market. Its shorter wheelbase and capable suspension instantly made it a favorite in the 4X4 world, earning the love of enthusiasts and collectors.
- Traxxas honors the rich history of the Blazer with this beautifully detailed reproduction of the 1979 K5 Blazer built on the renowned TRX-4 chassis. Outfitted with replica Rally wheels, a highly detailed chrome grill, and a full complement of scale details, the TRX-4 Blazer combines the iconic style of the Blazer with toughness and technology that could only come from Traxxas.
- 1/10 Scale 4X4 Trail Truck
- Waterproof electronics
- Ready-To-Drive®, with TQi™ 2.4GHz 4-channel Radio System
- XL-5 HV Speed Control
- Hi/Low Transmission
- Remote Locking Differentials
- Painted body